Are you looking for a landscape designer in Brisbane to give your garden a fresh, new look? Are you in need of a horticultural designer in Brisbane who can help you? Look no further because I can transform your property by enhancing out the beauty in your garden.
Embrace the natural lifestyle fo Brisbane by creating your outdoor spaces that are welcoming and captivating. Offering softscape landscape design, garden installations, horticultural consulting, in the Brisbane area.
Gardens can fail and large amounts of money are wasted, but who is to blame?
Don’t let this happen to your project – implement some quality control in the contract stage.
Some common problems that occur and prevent gardens from flourishing:
- Poor preparation
- Incorrect soil or soil mixes are not suitable for the plant selection (not all soil mixes are worth buying, some are so bad no growth will occur)
- Plants are wrongly labeled changing the results
- Wrong plant selection for the soil mix, location or they can create high maintenance costs
Good garden design recognizes the purpose of the area or building to make the area serviceable as well as having a sense of place and a suitable ambiance to uplift the spirit.
A good garden design should have:
The garden may need an upgrade to maintain property values or the committee can’t decide on a course of action. After 12 years most landscape gardens need a refurbishment and a cull and replant. A Body Corporate committee has to make so many decisions.
Together we can work through the garden, discuss your problems, and explain what the right course of action is without wasting time and money. Don’t leave it to the maintenance staff, get a professional to manage your problems and expectations.
I help with the following and more:
- Tree Assessment reports on site to prevent public liability issues
- Garden analysis for small or large upgrades
- Garden redesign for small or large areas with installation guidelines
- Assistance with evaluation of tender applications to review suitability of methodology
- Installation supervision or project management of design to make sure you get what you pay for
- Get a professional evaluation with a written report and photographic catalogue with captions to provide a course of action on how to best achieve worthwhile results
- Pre-purchase inspections of properties with large trees to evaluate whether they can be damaging